St Joseph's Parish serves the Bromley Town and Bickley areas of the London Borough of Bromley. Our Church building was opened by Bishop Amigo on 13th December 1912, the Parish itself dates from the Middle Ages. We have one week-end Mass on Saturday evening, three on Sunday morning, and one on Sunday afternoon, attended by an average total of 950 parishioners. We have approximately 50 Parish groups, including three Mass music teams and choirs, uniformed and informal youth groups, and various social and liturgical groups, all contributing to the enthusiastic life of the Parish. Our Parish Priests, Fr Tom and Fr Saju, oversee the work of our Parish Pastoral Council, formed of 12 of our parishioners.
We are blessed with a thriving Catholic primary school close by, with near outstanding academic achievements, and currently working towards Academy status.
We support several local charities, working with and for homeless and deprived people of all ages, and older people in need of care in their own homes. Trinitarian and Holy Family Sisters based in their neighbouring Convents and the Holy Ghost Fathers in Bickley work tirelessly in our community.
Our Parish Register shows that we have over 4000 parishioners. However it is in serious need of updating. Many will have changed address and contact details. Please click on the following link for more information: